ModPrinters Flexible Packaging is a rapidly growing company with locations across the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, and Mexica. Built on break-through digital printing, ModPrinters is at the crossroads of advanced technology and manufacturing. ModPrinters mission is to provide locally-based consumer packaged goods companies the ability to compete with large brands with great packaging. Our customers are predominantly locally-based small and medium-sized CPGs, many of whom are focused on creating natural and innovative products for their consumers. Since opening our first manufacturing facility in 2016, our mission has been clear – to help small brands obtain big brand presence, give back to the communities we serve and contribute to the creation of a more sustainable, circular economy.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Regional Sales Executives are individual contributor field salespeople who are responsible for delivering new business bookings primarily from new customers in their territories. This position is responsible for articulating the value of our short run and quick turnaround digital flexible packaging solution and the problems we solve for our customers, leading/managing a sales process and winning new customer deals. Each Sales Executive will be able to utilize our lead generation team to support their sales growth within one of our manufacturing plant locations. A territory covers about 120 miles and could involve some national accounts.
- Health (3 plans to choose from)
- Life & AD&D and Voluntary Life
- Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Care, Medical Bridge
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) w/generous employer match
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Hardship Program
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage some existing and build new customers and leverage technology, products, and capabilities to capture larger share within existing accounts
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
- Build relationships and identify the prospect’s need for the products or services.
- Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls, quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
- Participate in community events in order to network with our customers
- Promptly enter all customer information and updates into Salesforce.
- Be able to estimate quotes via our custom build estimation application.
- Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
- Proactively search, identify and obtain new business opportunities with new customers and existing customers. Manage resources as required to accomplish.
- Active pipeline development and management with a focus on increasing active customers and growing volume sales.
- Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers. Focus will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Acting as the direct, primary face-to-face contact to the customer
- Maintaining strong win/win relationships
- Understanding customer requirements
- Addressing/resolving issues with current customers (quality, AR, etc.)
- Providing strong service support and coordination for customers
- Identify key decision makers and influencers beyond purchasing and craft relationship plans
- Develop and maintain action plan for how accounts will achieve targets and identify specific actions to improve earnings
- Identify and align resources, action plans and communications required to execute account plans and resolve issues
- Develop, manage and execute contract negotiations
- Manage negotiations/resolution of product, quality, and service issues
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in partnership and problem solving sessions, as well as product line trials with existing/new customers
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Sales Experience with:
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Clear communication, and
- Excellent time management skills, in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Education: Bachelor’s degree a plus in a business related field
- 5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in packaging, working with large similar accounts
- New business development experience required
- Results oriented, “hunting” sales skills
- Business knowledge
- Superior analytical and financial skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance driven
- Sales/customer knowledge, Decision making skills, Negotiation skills, Confidence
- ModPrinters utilizes Google Suites vs Windows Operating System. Must be able to adapt and learn in this environment
- Travel 50%+
- High energy environment with an aggressive expansion plan
- All Employees will have the ability to learn, train and develop well rounded skills to support all facets of managing and growing our ModPrinters business model
ModPrinters is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EEO Poster